The acronym ENOS stands for ‘Encontro Nacional de openSUSE‘, a Portuguese expression which can be translated to ‘National openSUSE Meeting‘, an event meant to unite the Portuguese openSUSE users, as well as provide the participants an inside view into the latest developments in the openSUSE project and stimulate them to take an active part in the community itself.
This year we will have special guests giving some talks:
- Carlos Gonçalves (openSUSE member) bringing up the openSUSE 11.0 news.
- Ricardo Cruz (YaST-GTK maintainer) will introduce us YaST and how easily is to create a module for it. PackageKit and libzypp will be be introduced.
- Andreia Gaita (Mono developer) presenting Mono open source project, sponsored by Novell.
- Rui Capela (Linux Audio hacker) will talk about his audio applications, focusing on Qtractor, an Audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application.
Anyone interested in attend should sign in or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can have a better idea of how many people we should expect (tip: you will not leave the event without some openSUSE goodies! ;-)).
(click to enlarge)
For more detailed information about the event please see ENOS 2008 (Portuguese only).
- Mailing list: email@example.com (subscribe)
- IRC: #opensuse-pt on irc.freenode.net
- Web: http://opensusept.org/
Both comments and pings are currently closed.