|September 26, 2012|
“Le Grand Reboot”
Further items are appreciated; please add them and your IRC nick to http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:KDE_Meetings The meeting will happen in #opensuse-kde IRC channel on irc.freenode.net (feel free to add yourself to the list of people who should be notified before the meeting, at http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:KDE_meetings_ping_list). Everyone is welcome to join in and participate!
Agenda so far:
1) Team organization.
- Election of an Overal Team Coordinator
- Election of a responsible person per repository
2) KDE repositories
- What do want to achieve and how
- development workflow for new openSUSE releases
- Targetted KDE version for openSUSE 12.3
- Improvement points for KDE in openSUSE 12.3
3) Status, Q&A etc