Heya all! We’re sure you’re terribly excited: On Saturda the awesome four-in-one Linux event Linux Days 2012Â in Prague kicks off. We’ve got a few last minute notifications for you as well as reminders and tips on where to find information you’ll need!
- Registration opens at 6pm on Friday and at 8am on Saturday
- The Friday partyÂ starts at 18:00 at Cafe Traversa.
- Lunch can be had for a moderate price at the “StudentskÃ½ dÅ¯m” (Student cafeteria). Â Â The entrance is on the left of the pizzeria, room Ä 3. Just next to the Venue 1 Building of venue 1. Open from 12:00 to 14:30. See the Important Places section of the Location page.
- Monday the conference continues at the second location, at Masaryk College. It is in walking distance from the university in theÂ Masarykova student halls (Masarykova kolej, OSM link). We’ll provide signs but you can also find it in the map in this article and on the conference site.
- GPG keysigning is very important
- Linux merchandiseÂ will be available from the root.cz stand.>> http://butik.root.cz/
- WiFi credentialsÂ will be mailed to all registered participants, and are available at the registration desk.
- Ethernet accessÂ is available, but you’ll have to bring your own cable.
- A multiple socket power adapter in your bag never hurts, either.
- TalksÂ are going to be very full due to large numbers of visitors. Â Please respect the speaker and try not to arrive late or leave early. Use the Conference app to plan your talks
- TwitterÂ your impressions using the hashtag #osc12