There were three seats to be fill this election for a standard two-year (24-month) term :
- Robert Schweikert and Kosta Koudaras’ terms were coming to expiration.
- Peter Linnell’s seat was up for election as he was appointed to the board as a replacement for Richard Brown when he became chairman.
There were 148 people voting.
The following candidates were elected to the openSUSE Board for a two-year, 24-month term:
- Robert Schweikert
- Michal Hrusecky
- Kostas Koudaras
Election results, which were finalised last night, are:
- Robert Schweikert, 101 votes (68%)
- Michal Hrusecky, 96 votes (65%)
- Kostas Koudaras, 81 votes (55%)
- Peter Linnell, 63 votes (43%)
- Craig Gardner, 60 votes (41%)
Thank you to all the candidates who stepped up to run for election and the all members who cast their votes!