openSUSE begins an image design contest for the openSUSE Conference 2022 today. The design will be used for the conference poster and t-shirt.
Submitted designs should be licensed under CC-BY-SA 4.0 and allow everyone to use it without attribution. Designs submitted must be original and should not include any third party materials conflicting with CC-BY-SA 4.0.
The design contest has the following requirements:
- The image(s) design must be an .svg format
- The image(s) needs to be emailed to ddemaio (@) opensuse.org with the subject “oSC22 Design Contest”
- The image(s) design must be a size that is able to be printed at the same size on a small and 3XL t-shirt. This means that designs can not be printed at the bottom, top or edges of the t-shirt and can not wrap around the t-shirt
- Must include the words openSUSE Conference in the design
- The image should be added to the contest wiki page as a .png so people can view the design
- Avoid using thin lines
- Avoid using gradients
- Limit design image to 2 to 3 colors
- Designs should abide by the branding guidelines and guidelines for the use of the logo in the design
The contests begins today. The deadline for the contest is March 31 at 23:59 UTC. The winning design will be announced shortly after the deadline.